Xnext® is a young and booming company, that has developed a ground-breaking technology for quality control based on a multispectral X-ray analysis.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our IT team in order to deal with machine operations.
– Diagnostics, implementing, and debugging reliable, industrial-grade code ;
– Developing systems programming modules and microservices, designing Linux services and daemons, integrating external APIs in the proprietary software;
– Developing quality assurance procedures, through software documentation and unit testing;
– Identifying bottlenecks and optimization existing SW programs in order to improve the real-time performances;
– Troubleshooting and intervention on incidents in production environments.
– Brilliant graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Automation;
– Excellent knowledge of C/C ++, Python;
– Mastery of the Linux operating system;
– Good knowledge of the GIT tool;
– Acquaintance in concurrent and real-time software design;
– Confidence with DevOps practices, CI/CD, and containerization;
The profile must be completed by
– Flexibility, proactivity, and the ability to learn quickly;
– Good team working skills;
– An analytical mind;
– Good priorities, deadlines, and timelines management;
– Fluency in English.
– We are building a new worldwide technological company to become the world market leader in the inspection sector;
– We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team;
– We are smart, innovative, and inspiring change-makers;
– We are all in for having fun and promoting positive attitude to the work-place. We are proving that you can work hard and be happy.